Moët Hennessy, the luxury wine and spirits portfolio, recently launched Our Cellar, a consumer site that features accessories, wine, Champagne, limited-edition releases, gift bundles and personalized products. The offerings include several sparklers that would be ideal for Valentine’s Day (Feb. 14) giving:
• Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial Champagne, in gift box, $70
• Veuve Clicquot Rich Rosé Champagne, for mixing, $70
• Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne, in limited-edition comet gift box, $75
• Ruinart Rosé Champagne, in gift box, $85
• Krug Rosé Champagne (half bottle), in gift box, $189
Our Cellar ships to Nevada, California, Oregon and a dozen other states listed on the site. Champagne pro tip: Moët is pronounced mow-ett, not mow-ay. The surname of founder Claude Moët is of Dutch origin, so it’s properly spoken with a hard t.
Valentine’s Day dining at Atlantis and Grand Sierra
Dining is on Feb. 14.
ATLANTIS CASINO RESORT SPA, 3800 S. Virginia St., Dining details/reservations
• Atlantis Steakhouse, four-course prix fixe menu (filet mignon and orange roughy), from 5 p.m., $95
• Bistro Napa, four-course prix fixe menu (filet mignon and seared scallops), from 5 p.m., $85
• Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille, all-you-can-enjoy brunch buffet, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., $36.99 adults, $22.99 children 4 to 10
• Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille, all-you-can-enjoy seafood and sparkling wine dinner buffet, 4:30 to 9 p.m., $58.99 adults, $24.99 children 4 to 10
GRAND SIERRA RESORT AND CASINO, 2500 E. Second St., Dining details
• Charlie Palmer Steak, three-course prix fixe menu for two only (Chateaubriand, diver scallops and crab Newburg), 5 to 9 p.m., $100 per person, reservations 775-789-2456
• The Grand Buffet, all-you-can-enjoy buffet, 4 to 9 p.m., $52.99 adults, $28.99 children 10 and younger, $13.99 additional for all-you-can-drink mimosas or sparkling wine, reservations 775-789-2000
• RIM Asian Bistro, five-course prix fixe menu (walnut prawns, chicken with snow peas, galbi), 5 to 9 p.m., $45, reservations 775-789-1661
Eating, drinking and viewing choices for Super Bowl LVI
The Super Bowl is Feb. 13. Confirm in advance if gatherings are 21 and older
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino: The property is offering seating, food and drink options for the Big Game in the Crystal Lounge, The Grand Buffet, William Hill Race Book and William Hill Sports Book. Visit here for details and tickets for all options.
Nugget Casino Resort, 1100 Nugget Ave., Sparks, is offering seating, food and drink options for the Big Game in the Grand Ballroom and at the Game On Viewing Party. Visit here for details and tickets for both options.
The Row in downtown Reno is offering seating, food and drink options for the Big Game in the Eldorado Resort Casino, Silver Legacy Resort Casino and Circus Circus Reno. Visit here for details and tickets for all properties.
Johnathan L. Wright is the food and drink editor for Reno News & Review. Follow him on Twitter at @ItsJLW or on Facebook personally or at @FoodNevada.